Last year, Logitech announced its premium wireless keyboard Craft. One of the unique features of Craft is a Surface Dial-like creative input dial called the Crown. Crown already supports apps like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and InDesign.
Yesterday, Logitech announced that new updates for Craft keyboard adds support for Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, the popular Adobe photo editing application as well as Adobe Reader DC on Windows and Preview and more.
In Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, using the Crown, you can easily access 11 different editing tools, such as saturation, tint contrast or shadows, without fidgeting with sliders. A quick tap changes functions, and a smooth turn changes the selected function’s value. Additional updates allow you to use the keyboard’s Crown in the following ways:
- Adobe Reader DC on Windows: Zoom, change the page and scroll horizontally.
- VLC Media Player on Windows: Skip forward and backward while watching a video, or adjust the volume.
- Preview on Mac: Zoom, change the page and scroll horizontally.
- Quicktime on Mac: Skip forward and backward while watching a video, or adjust the volume.
- Safari for Mac: Navigate between tabs.
- Spotify for Mac and Windows: Play and pause your music, change the volume, or change songs.
Logitech is also released the CRAFT Software Developer Kit allowing app developers to take advantage of Craft in their apps. You can download the SDK here.