Meet Live Tile Clock 8.1, a new Windows Phone that lets you pin a live clock tile. The app is pretty simple, choose a watch face and pin it on your Start Menu. The app comes with several free clock faces and if you want some extra (and beautiful) clock faces, you can purchase it from the app as well. It updates the clock every minute but it doesn’t update it every minute when your phone has low battery — which is really helpful to consume battery. Here are some of the feature of the app:
- Multiple clock faces to choose from, both free and premium.
- Clock faces are added every week.
- Clock live tile updates every minute.
- Clock tile supports Windows Phone 8.1 transparency.
- Clock tile supports Windows Phone 8 user color.
The app is available for free at the Windows Phone Store and you can grab it from here.