LinkedIn Learning offers an uniquely personalized and interactive learning experience platform for organizations around the world. LinkedIn today announced a major update to its Learning platform with new partnerships and integrations.
LinkedIn Learning wants to be the single place for employees to discover and access all of organization’s learning content. To achieve this goal, LinkedIn is opening up its platform to 3rd party integrations. LinkedIn Learning will allow its customers who have purchased multiple content sources to offer their employees a single learning experience that is personalized and social. The following 3rd party content will be accessible to mutual customers on the LinkedIn Learning platform.
- Harvard Business Publishing: leadership development content fueled by the latest thinking and proven practices from Harvard Business School faculty and business leaders
- getAbstract: 18,000+ book summaries as well TED talks
- Big Think: 500 short-form, actionable video lessons to stay ahead of business changes and stimulate agility for your workforce
- Treehouse: an online school that’s taught over 850,000 adults how to be software engineers and product designers
- CreativeLive For Business: Expert-led classes on creativity, innovation, design thinking, emotional intelligence, entrepreneurship (and many more).
LinkedIn Learning is planning to add more content to its platform in the future.