LINE introduced its Windows 10 app for PCs a little while ago. Today, the company is bringing its Windows 10 app to Mobile devices with the latest update. The company released version 5.0 of its Windows 10 app today which enables it to work on the Mobile, thanks to the Universal Windows Platform. Here’s the full changelog:
- Windows 10 Optimized UI offers a simple cleaner looking interface.
- Improved App performance, and faster response time.
- Multiple device support.
In case you don’t know, here are some features of the LINE Windows 10 app:
- Free Voice Calls and Video Calls – f you have LINE on your Windows 10, you can enjoy free, high quality voice calls and video calls whenever and wherever you are.
- Messages Delivered to You Quick – Instead of taking time to email/SMS your friends, use LINE’s message function to send messages easily with colorful icons, photos and even location information.
- Making Communication More Enjoyable and Convenient – With the Timeline feature, you can update your friends about what you’ve been doing lately using text, photos, movies, stickers and even locations.
- Optimized for Windows 10 – LINE’s user interface has been optimized for the Windows 10 UI.
And here are some screenshots of the app on Mobile:
If you are a LINE user, you can get the app from the link below.