LG and Microsoft Xbox have entered into an exclusive marketing partnership in key markets across Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. As part of this partnership, LG OLED TV becomes the official TV partner of Microsoft’s new console in these regions. Also, LG and Microsoft will organize special events in certain retail locations to offer consumers the opportunity to experience the power of Xbox Series X on an LG 2020 OLED TV.
LG OLED TV highlights:
- With features such as an ultra-fast 1ms response time with low input lag and support for the latest HDMI specifications including Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and enhanced return audio channel (eARC), games not only look and sound better, they’re more responsive.
- With four ports ready to support these features, LG’s OLED TVs offer all the advantages of simultaneous connections for multiple gear set-up from consoles to PCs.
- The advanced combined processing power of the duo enables players to enjoy 4K gaming at up to 120 frames per second to take advantage of the latest advancement in real-time ray tracing graphics technology.
- LG’s 2020 OLED TVs are the first to support the new HGiG profile and as founding members of the HDR Gaming Interest Group, LG and Microsoft are confident that the latest HDR titles will look exactly as their developers intended.
- With its self-lit pixel technology, LG OLED TV boasts superior picture quality with vibrant, natural colors and infinite contrast. And as the first TV and the first game console to support Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, LG OLED TV and Xbox Series X will draw gamers even deeper into the action with dynamic images and sounds.