At CES, Lenovo announced their updated ThinkPad portfolio for 2015 with more business-class features, thin and light, with extended battery life to maximize mobility, and bright and clear displays up to 3K resolution and ergonomic comfort. All these new ThinkPads comes with 5th Generation Intel Core processors.
- Lightweight and portable, measuring 20mm thin and weighing less than 3 pounds
- Increased performance with up to Intel® 5th Generation Core™ i7 processors
- Enhanced user experience with HD, HD Premium IPS, and FHD display options, touch technology, and Dolby® Advanced Audio 2
- Enhanced backlit keyboard
- With Power Bridge functionality, users can swap out the removable battery for the 6-cell travel battery without powering down the system allowing up to 20 hours of battery life on a single charge.
ThinkPad T450s and T450:
- Thin and light, measuring just 21 mm thin and weighing 3.5 pounds
- Powerful performance with up to 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to 17 hours of battery life with optional Power Bridge Technology for high capacity computing
- High resolution display up to FHD 1920×1080 Touch Screen
- Backed by Lenovo’s Business Class Services and Support for specialized customer support
- Super-thin UltrabookTM built on Lenovo’s trusted durability with a sleek, executive-feel form factor
- Incredible blend of power and performance with up to 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to 17 hours of battery life for high capacity computing
- Clearer, more life-like sound with Dolby® Home Theater® v4 Polycom®
- Optional Power Bridge Technology for added battery life and even better workhorse business laptop
- At less than an inch thick and 4.25 pounds, the notebook’s thinner and lighter design provides greater mobility for business users
- Improved performance graphics and display with a new FHD IPS panel give better screen visibility for all-day computing
- Accomplish more with increased battery life (up to 8 hours) compared to previous generations
- Productivity becomes easier with a complete ecosystem built for more efficient computing, including business-friendly features like SHAREit and Lenovo Harmony
- Thin and light, standing just about 1 inch tall and weighing 4 pounds, for increased mobility
- OneLink technology to dock and power laptop with a single cable
- Up to 16 GB of memory and 1TB HDD storage for enhanced responsiveness and expansive storage capacity
- Engaging multimedia experience with Dolby® Advanced Audio and stereo speakers
- Large touchpad supporting Windows 8.1 gestures for increased productivity
The 2015 ThinkPad portfolio pricing and availability details:
- Models of the ThinkPad X250 start at $1149 and will be available from February 2015.
- Models of the ThinkPad T450s and T450 start at $1099 and $849 respectively and will be available from February 2015.
- Models of the ThinkPad T550 start at $999 and will be available from February 2015.
- Models of the ThinkPad E450 and E550 start at $599 and will be available from February 2015.
- Models of the ThinkPad L450 start at $699 and will be available from February 2015