The official LEGO BOOST app is now available for select Windows 10 devices with Bluetooth LE (Bluetooth 4.1 or higher) or with a Windows 10 supported BLE dongle.
The LEGO BOOST experience has been designed for children aged 7-12. With LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox, children can build and code interactive, motorized robots, models and creations with distance, color and tilt sensor technologies. They can build one of five multi-functional robots and control them with easy-to-use coding blocks on their Windows device using this app.
- Includes 844 LEGO pieces, plus a LEGO Move Hub, Interactive Motor and a Color & Distance Sensor.
- Move Hub features Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, 2 encoded motors, activation button, internal tilt sensor and a light.
- Interactive Motor is an encoded motor.
- Color & Distance Sensor detects distance, motion and color, and can also function as a light.
- Create and code Vernie the Robot, Frankie the Cat, the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4), the Guitar 4000 and the AutoBuilder.
- Rotate Vernie’s head to activate its shoulder-mounted spring-loaded shooter.
- Build the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4) and try out the different tool and customization attachments for an array of exciting activities.
- Learn songs and rock out with the Guitar4000!
- Look after your own pet with Frankie the Cat. Be sure to feed it the right food—or it might get upset!
- Construct, code and operate the AutoBuilder to produce real miniature LEGO models.
Download it here from Microsoft Store. You can order LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox here from Amazon.