Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Harry Potter’s popularity throughout the past couple of decades has been nothing to snort at, but it seems that it’s been largely mismanaged when it comes to video game adaptations. With the surfacing of a new apparent leak, however, this appears as if it’s finally about to change.
Leaked on the r/gaming subreddit, this supposedly AAA Harry Potter title looks to be the game that fans have craved for years. A custom playable character, the ability to learn as a Hogwarts student and even a good or evil playstyle.
Of course, it’s necessary to take leaks like this with a grain of salt. The game’s supposed marketing description does feature a couple of minor mistakes but that doesn’t hold back the alleged gameplay footage from looking very impressive. Check out the game’s apparent description and trailer below.
Set in the 19th Century (1800’s) Wizarding World, this 3rd person open-world action RPG game centers around your character with unique abilities who has earned a late acceptance to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You are a newly arrived 5th-year student to Hogwarts that demonstrated a latent gift for magic with a unique ability to track and identify remnants of a pottant ancient power.
Upon arrival, strange events begin to materialize in the Forbidden Forrest and trouble begins to brew within the castle walls. Together with Professor Elezar Fig, you embark on a journey through both familiar and never before seen locations to bring to light the truth behind these mysterious occurrences.
On your quest, you will craft potions, master new spells, and discover fantastic beasts. You will battle Dark Wizards, Goblins, and other supernatural enemies and uncover the truth about your destiny – the fate of the Wizarding World lies in your hands.
- Journey to Hogwarts to become one of 8 different Wizard types.
- Experience Hogwarts and make new friends, uncover new secrets and change the fate of the Wizarding World.
- Experience a new magic system that creates countless possibilities to master magic.
- Freely explore the Wizarding World for the first time.
- Choose your house and friends at Hogwarts and decide a path of good or evil.
- Create your own witch or wizard and experience an all-new story separate from the books or films.