Microsoft today released Version 16.19.181104 build of Office for Mac for Office Insiders. This is the preview of November feature update for Office for Mac. This update comes with several new features including Summary Zoom in PowerPoint, easier email encryption in Outlook, and more. Find the full change log below.
- Get the picture? Search the web for pictures within your office apps. Select Insert > Online Pictures to begin.
- What’s in the filename? Click the filename to quickly move, rename, or browse the version history of your cloud documents, worksheets, and presentations.
- Summary Zoom:See all of the pieces of your presentation at once in an interactive table of contents. When presenting, get the flexibility you need to be creative and show your slides in any order, skip ahead or jump back as needed.
- Easier mail encryption: The Encrypt button now has an Encrypt-only option which makes it easier to send encrypted email, both inside an outside your organization.
- Your ribbon icons have a new look: Don’t worry, everything works the same. Plus, all of the icons look great on screens of all sizes.
If you are an Insider in the Slow Ring, you can download this new build today.