Dropbox today updated their app for Windows Phone 8 devices. This update includes lots of new features which were added in their recent update for Windows 10 devices.
v4.4 change log:
• Print your documents stored on Dropbox! Supports PDF, Word, PowerPoint, image and text files
• Open the app to the last visited tab
• Share an individual file with only specific people
• Create and manage password protected shared links
• Text previews now support syntax highlighting
• Redesign of the file viewer for phones to optimize for more space
• Undo your last action with the Ctrl+Z shortcut
• Accessibility improvements with high contrast support
• Performance optimizations
Please note that the above change log is for Dropbox Windows 10 app, all the above features will not be available in WP8 version of this app due to OS level limitations. You can download the updated app from the link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfj0pk]