LastPass for Windows Phone has just been updated. The latest build, version 22.214.171.124 comes with support for additional multifactor authentication options. and latest enterprise policies. Other than that, there isn’t any new feature. Surprisingly enough, there isn’t any traditional bug fixes and performance improvements.
In case you didn’t know about LastPass, here is a short description of the service:
LastPass, the leading password and data management service, stores all your logins securely, so you can access your accounts and services from anywhere. Autofill your logins, and better secure your online life. LastPass provides online users worldwide an easy, fast, and secure way to manage access to their digital life.
It’s worth noting that the app is available for LastPass Premium customers only. However, you can try out the 14 day free trial. Here are the other features of the app:
- View all of your stored sites and notes in an easily-searchable vault.
- Launch sites from your vault in the embedded browser to autofill usernames and passwords.
- Securely sync your data to the cloud, and have it available on all of your other devices.
- Store credit cards, passports, memberships, and more in secure notes.
- Generate secure passwords with one click.
- 14 day free trial, requires $12/year LastPass Premium subscription afterwards
The update is available right now on the Windows Phone Store and you can download it from here.