Kotak Mahindra Bank, the mammoth Indian private bank, has updated its Windows Phone — Windows 10 Mobile — app to add a couple of neat features for its customers. People with an account on ING Vysya Bank, which as you may remember, merged with Kota Mahindra Bank last year, can now also make use of the app.
Thanks to the update, which is now live at the Windows Store, ING Vysya Bank customers can now also login into Kotak Mahindra Bank, and enjoy a range of banking services from their smartphone (listed below). The company, however, adds that these users will have to activate the app after the systems are migrated.
For those who haven’t used Kotak Mahindra Bank’s rather decent looking Windows Phone app, it offers the ability to make transaction over secure mediums. You can also personalize the Home Page to get the information of your choice. The app can also help you locate the nearest Kotak Bank branch and ATM, something that would come in handy to users who commute a lot.
Other features include,
- Easy fund transfer on the go, without having to register a beneficiary.
- Recharge your mobile & DTH subscription with ease.
- Make 24X7 Instant Payment through IMPS using IFSC & A/c No.
- Track your Credit Card A/c, make payment and convert transactions to EMI.
- Use Market Data widget to keep a watch on the share market movement.
- Keep a track of your total net worth with Kotak through the One View widget.
- No need to remember IFSC for making a IMPS / NEFT fund transfer, directly select from a list of banks.
- Login with Multiple CRNs in a single device.
- Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit and much more.