Intel today announced the availability of 28-core workstation processor W-3175X. This unlocked processor offers mind-blowing performance to meet the demands of most advanced professional creators and their workloads. The Intel Xeon W-3175X processor has the most cores and threads, CPU PCIe lanes, and memory capacity of any Intel desktop processor. Read about other highlights of this processor below.
- Intel Mesh Architecture, which delivers low latency and high data bandwidth between CPU cores, cache, memory and I/O while increasing the number of cores per processor
– a critical need for the demanding, highly-threaded workloads of creators and experts.
- Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, a precision toolset that helps experienced overclockers optimize their experience with unlocked1processors.
- Intel Extreme Memory Profile, which simplifies the overclockingexperience by removing the guesswork of memory overclocking.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) ratio offset and memory controller trim voltage control that allow for optimization of overclocking frequencies regardless of SSE or AVX workloads, and allow maximization of memory overclocking1.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 that delivers frequencies up to 4.3 GHz.
- Up to 68 platform PCIe lanes, 38.5 MB Intel Smart Cache, 6-channel DDR4 memory support with up to 512 GB at 2666 MHz, and ECC and standard RAS support power peripherals and high-speed tools.
- Intel C621 chipset based systems designed to support the Intel Xeon W-3175X processor allow professional content creators to achieve a new level of performance.
- Asetek 690LX-PN all-in-one liquid cooler, a custom created solution sold separately by Asetek, helps ensure the processor runs smoothly at both stock settings and while overclocking.
- With the Intel Xeon W-3175 processor, build the “Infiltrator Demo” in Unreal Engine up to 1.52x faster compared with the Intel Core i9-9980XE processor.
This new processor is available for order from system integrators around the world.