Intel has released a new driver update that officially brings support for Windows 10 20H2 update, aka, October 2020 Update. Along with the update, Intel has also added support for Doom Eternal’s The Ancient Gods – Part One expansion, Aquanox: Deep Descent and Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition. You can head down to check out the full changelog for the Intel driver update:
- Playability Improvements for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary* and Ori and the Will of the Wisps* on 11th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Iris Xe Graphics.
- Super Wet Ink touch latency improvements when using pen in applications such as OneNote.
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Shadow of the Tomb Raider* (DX12) and Modern Combat 5* (during loading) (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Red Dead Redemption 2* (Vulkan).
- Minor graphic anomalies seen while playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
- System unable to output 8K resolution with MTC/DSC docks such as Dell Thunderbolt dock (Iris Xe Graphics).
- System hang while plug/unplug monitor from MST hub (Iris Xe Graphics).
- LG27UK850 Monitor intermittent black screen in second screen only mode via Type-C to DP (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Possible garbage display issue seen on external monitor when three monitors plugged into Adicora-A dock and one of the monitors is unplugged (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Display momentarily off on external monitor when playing video on Movies & TV application in full screen (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Possible garbage display issue seen while changing Overwatch game to Windowed mode (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Graphical glitches observed while scrolling down in Edge (Chromium) browser (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Before log-in screen on startup, momentary corruption observed with certain display adapter mode settings (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Stability fixes when connected to USB-C dock (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Small black box corruption seen while moving cursor under different options in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice on Iris Plus graphics.
- Driver installation via igxpin removes OpenCL entry from the registry.
- Intermittent crash or hang may be seen Hunt: Showdown, Avengers* (DX12), Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege* (DX11), Dark Souls III, Baldur’s Gate 3 (Vulkan) (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Intermittent crash or hang may be seen in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint* (DX11), Horizon Zero Dawn* (DX12), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare* (DX12), Death Stranding* (DX12), Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass* (DX12).
- Crysis Remastered may crash to desktop while loading to gameplay (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Minor graphic anomalies may be seen in Shadow of the Tomb Raider* (DX12) (when Tessellation is ON), Hitman 2* (DX12), Battlefield V* (DX12), Red Dead Redemption 2* (Vulkan), World of Warcraft*(DX12), Microsoft Flight Simulator* (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in PGA Tour 2K21*, Star Wars Battlefront 2* (DX12), Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord* (DX11), Baldur’s Gate 3 (Vulkan).
- Flicker may be observed on external monitor with HDR enabled during system shut down (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Panel Self Refresh may be disabled while unplugging or plugging AC power during video playback (Iris Xe Graphics).
- Amazon/Netflix video playback issues such as freeze, blank screen, etc. may be observed with Edge on Chromium browser.
If you’re using Intel GPUs then you can head to Intel’s website to download the latest driver.