— N Chandrababu Naidu (@ncbn) April 14, 2017
Chandrababu Naidu, Chief Minister of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh has now started using Microsoft Kaizala to directly communicate with his citizens. This will enable people across Andhra Pradesh to share their problems related to harvests, climate, pension, ration, water etc. These inputs will further be used to review the workings of that particular department. Kaizala was started as a simple Microsoft Garage project with the aim of creating a platform for that offers simple & secure chat and productivity experience for mobile users to achieve more.
This is not the first time Andhra Pradesh government is using Kaizala, Andhra Pradesh government officials used Kaizala app for group communication during the ongoing Krishna Pushkarams. The district administration created 91 groups that keep in touch to take stock of the situation at the ghats and other logistics required to cater to the needs of such a mammoth crowd. Impressed by its features, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is planning to institutionalize the app by making it mandatory in day-to-day administration in his state.
Using Kaizala, you can have 1:1 chat with individuals, group chat with your teams, and even add groups to your existing groups to communicate within large organizations or communities. Along with regular messages and photos, you can also send Kaizala Actions like Job, Poll, Survey to individuals or to the entire group. People can easily respond to Kaizala Actions, and all responses are consolidated, stored and presented for easy viewing and decision making. Read the full list of features available in Kaizala below.
- Announcement – Make key announcements or share updates
- Job – Assign jobs to people and track completion status
- Let’s Meet – Invite people to meetings and confirm their availability status
- Live Location – Request live location and help people find their way
- Photo with Location – Share a picture with your current location
- Quick Poll – Ask a question and get people’s opinion
- Request Location – Request people to share their location
- Share Location – Share your location with others
- Submit Bill – Submit your bills and expenses
- Survey – Ask a series of questions and get people’s opinions
Download Kaizala app here from App Store.