A month ago we tested an unreleased version of the Hyperlapse app for Windows Phone.
We are now happy to report the Microsoft Research time lapse and video smoothing app is now available for all in the Windows Phone Store.
The app, which speeds up video while keeping it watchable by using complex maths to stabilize it, features:
- Users capture video, and select a timelapse speed, resulting in a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
- Import existing video from the phone’s camera roll and hyperlapse it.
- Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile supports hyperlapsing a video multiple time, at different speed rates, from 1x to 32x.
- Create Selfie-lapses – selfie time lapses.
- Simple and intuitive user interface make you an expert in seconds.
The following devices are supported:
|• Lumia 435|
• Lumia 530
• Lumia 532
• Lumia 535
• Lumia 630
• Lumia 635
|• Lumia 636|
• Lumia 638
• Lumia 640
• Lumia 640 XL
• Lumia 730
|• Lumia 735|
• Lumia 830
• Lumia 930
• Lumia 1520
• HTC One M8
Phones with 512MB of RAM cannot capture at HD resolutions and Windows Phone 8.0 or lower are not supported.
Find the app in the Windows Phone Store here.