At CES 2019, HUAWEI today announced a new addition to its laptop lineup with the HUAWEI MateBook 13. The new HUAWEI MateBook 13 is powered by the latest Intel Whiskey Lake processor, optional NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU and a FullView touch display with 88 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- Weighing 2.86 pounds (or less with the integrated graphics) and measuring only 11.26 inches wide x 8.31 inches deep x .59 inches high, the HUAWEI MateBook 13 is thin, light and portable.
- Measuring at only 4.4 millimeters, the bezels are engineered to achieve an 88 percent screen-to-body ratio for an expansive viewing experience.
- The HUAWEI MateBook 13 features a 2K display (2160×1440 at 200ppi) with a contrast ratio of 1000:1 and supports 100 percent of the RGB color gamut.
- The One Touch power button integrates power, fingerprint verification and system sign-in into one button.
- The HUAWEI MateBook 13 comes with a portable 65W power adapter that works with a range of outputs – including 20V/3.25A, 15V/3A, 12V/2A, 9V/2A and 5V/2A – and USB-C powered devices.
- The HUAWEI MateBook 13 with integrated graphics can play local FHD videos for 10 hours.
- he HUAWEI MateBook 13 comes with one year of Microsoft Office 365 Personal edition and the HUAWEI MateDock 2 included.
HUAWEI MateBook 13 will be available in following configurations:
- i7 8565U processor, NVIDIA GeForce MX150 Graphics (TDP 25W) with 2GB GDDR5, 8GB memory, 512GB PCIe SSD. Available in Space Gray. This version will cost $1299.
- i5 8265U processor with integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB memory, 256GB PCIe SSD. Available in Mystic Silver. This version will cost $999.
The HUAWEI MateBook 13 will be available in the U.S. on Jan. 29 at Amazon and Newegg.