HP today released a new video showing off its premium HP Elite X3 device on its business channel on YouTube. The video, which features Microsoft’s Terry Myerson, focuses heavily on the business aspects of the device as well as its strong continuum focused features.
To provide a quick refresher, the HP Elite X3 features the following specs:
- 5.96-inch display (2560 x 1440 pixels, AMOLED, anti-reflective coating, Gorilla Glass 4)
- 16MP rear camera (f/2.0 aperture), 8MP FHD
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (Quad core, clocked at 2.15 GHz)
- 64GB of internal storage (with microSD support up to 2TB)
- 4GB of RAM
- 4150mAh battery, QI and PMA wireless charging
- 7.8mm thick and weighs in at only 195g.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GSM, WCDMA, LTE support
- HP Graphite (color)
- Available in the summer
The Elite X3 is HP’s first entry into the Windows phone world, and the most powerful Windows phone till date. It is aimed at businesses and corporations, but may also be available to purchase by consumers in the USA and Western Europe in the summer after the device launches. It is currently unknown how much the device and its accessories would cost, but giving the capabilities and positioning, users should e expected to shell out a pretty penny for this.