HP today announced that it is extending its collaboration with iPass to bring iPass’ global Wi-Fi network to HP customers on select HP notebook and tablet PCs worldwide. HP customers who purchase select HP tablets and laptops will be able to access the iPass global Wi-Fi network at no additional cost for one, two, or three years of service.
“We’ve heard from our customers that as they become increasingly mobile, they need affordable, seamless connectivity no matter where they are located across the globe,” said Michael Park, vice president and general manager, Mobility, HP Inc. “We are excited to continue our collaboration with iPass to bring its global Wi-Fi network to our customers, so they can keep doing amazing things and stay connected in more places.”
HP customers can just register and download the iPass app to receive all the benefits of iPass:
- Unlimited Wi-Fi access. iPass gives you unlimited data for unlimited time on your Windows HP tablet or PC.
- Global Wi-Fi footprint. iPass is the world’s largest Wi-Fi network, keeping you connected to millions of hotspots in airports, airplanes, hotels, train stations, trains, outdoor venues, restaurants, cafés and more worldwide.
- The best Wi-Fi hotspots for your needs. iPass SmartConnect technology enables iPass to make Wi-Fi as seamless as cellular. iPass SmartConnect identifies and rates hotspots based on performance and reliability, then invisibly connects you to the best hotspot based on your usage needs.
- Easy to use. There’s no need to look for a free hotspot or enter credentials in order to connect. iPass makes it easy by connecting you automatically.
- Secure connections. iPass supports the use of end-to-end virtual private networks (VPNs), or you can use the iPass Last Mile VPN to keep your data safe where it is most vulnerable. And with One-time Password, you never have to expose your credentials in order to connect.
To view a hotspot location map and to learn more about this offer, visit www.ipass.com/hpoffer.