HP today announced ENVY AIO 27, its latest All-in-One with a near borderless Technicolor Color Certified HD display that floats over an integrated four speaker sound bar tuned by Bang & Olufsen.
HP has moved the computing power into the base which has reduced the 27-inch diagonal QHD display thickness by 44 percent for a 15mm thin. The base includes an innovative sound bar with four speakers tuned by Bang & Olufsen to provide theatre-like sound quality and an audio dial that allows for easy touch control. The 3.6 million pixel screen resolution with Technicolor Color Certification helps ensure high accuracy colors when watching videos or creating and editing content. Also, the display features low blue light mode for improved eye comfort and a better night’s sleep. To safeguard privacy, the ENVY AIO 27 offers a HP Privacy Camera with IR support (Windows Hello certified) and a microphone that is hidden when not in use.
Other features include:
- Powerful processing options available, including 6th Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 quad-core desktop
- Optional discrete NVIDIA GTX 950M graphics card with 4GB GDDR5 video for blazing fast 3D gaming performance
- Hybrid storage options include up to a 256GB SSD and 2TB HDD to give customers faster performance and plenty of storage for digital media collections
- USB Type-CTM port with Thunderbolt 3 support
- HDMI-out to connect to a second monitor or to project to a TV
- HDMI-in port for connecting a laptop to take advantage of the ENYV AIO 27’s beautiful display
The HP ENVY All-In-One 27 is expected to be available on HP.com and select retailers in October 2016 starting at $1,299.99.