Some high quality pictures of the Lumia 535 has leaked in China and was posted on Weibo.
The pictures appear to have been taken in a Nokia store, and shows the handset’s new Microsoft branding front and back.
They appear to be of a display dummy, but does demonstrate that the handset will be a dual-SIM device.
That handset is expected to feature:
- 5 inch qHD Screen
- 1.2GHz Snapdragon 200 chip
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 5 mega pixels primary camera and VGA front camera
- 1900mAh battery
- Dimensions: 140.2×72.45×9.32(mm)
- Weight: 145.7 gms
- Frequency support: 900MHz,1800MHz,850MHz,1900MHz
- Colors: black, white, gray, blue, orange, blue, green
Microsoft is expected to launch the handset at a #MoreLumia event on the 11th November.
What do our readers think of this handset and the Microsoft branding? Let us know below.
Thanks hengxiang32401 for the tip.