Just about an hour ago, we reported that Microsoft has started rolling out Windows 10 Build 14393.3 to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring for both PC and Mobile. As this is a cumulative update, it only includes a few bug fixes and improvements which should improve the overall experience of the OS. As you can see in the changelog below, Microsoft has fixed some small issues with the cumulative update, which are always nice to see.
Here is the changelog:
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We have fixed a problem with text input with Korean Input Method Editor (IME) in some Store apps.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue with apps that synchronize using DDE for inter-process communication.
You can get the latest update by heading over to Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates.