The July 2019 firmware update has just become available for the Surface Go; the most affordable member of the Surface family.
Last month’s update was centred around improvements to pen support and touch performance; but the focus this month has shifted to connectivity.
The Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth driver has been updated to firmware version 10.0.0.832, which now offers improved Bluetooth connectivity.
Surface Go is available from $339, weighs just 522g and comes with Windows 10 pre-installed. Whilst initially running Windows 10 in S-mode, you can update to a regular version of Windows 10 for free, if you prefer greater functionality.
Here are the highlights of the Surface Go, just in case you missed them:
- High-res 10” PixelSense Display designed to be viewed, touched, and written on
- Lightest Surface yet, starting at just 1.15 lbs
- All-day battery life, with up to 9 hours of unplugged power
- Comes with Windows 10 in S mode, to do the things you want with performance that lasts, including Microsoft-verified security, Windows Defender, parental controls, and world-class support
- Includes multi-tasking USB-C, fast charging Surface Connect, and headphone jack.Bluetooth Wireless 4.1 technology
Find the deal here on Microsoft Store.
Source: Windows Blog Italia