We Happy Few game preview is now available for download from Xbox Store and you can try it for free. It is the second game from Compulsion Games and is set in a dystopian English city in 1964, the player must survive in and escape from drugged out paranoid society.
We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial in the city of Wellington Wells. Set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic city in an alternative 1960s England, you’ll have to blend in with its other inhabitants, who don’t take kindly to people who don’t abide by their not-so-normal rules.
In We Happy Few, you will experience:
– A procedurally generated world, meaning that everyone’s experience will be unique,
– A range of difficulties for new and experienced players alike, – Permadeath, if you want to satisfy all your masochistic needs,
– Three modes: sandbox, story and Wellie mode,
– A unique soundtrack, and
– A fully voiced, cinematic, first person story.
And you can play it in your own style:
-Fill your basic needs (hunger, thirst, and sleep) to survive,
– Learn how to interact with the other members of your society, and choose stealth, conformity or combat,
– Encounter dozens of in-game unique events, – Conform to the specific local habits by learning to behave accordingly, and taking your Joy,
– Collect recipes, scavenge items and craft dozens of weapons, tools and devices, fight with your bare hands or the crazy weapons you create, watch out for traps, or learn how to use them to your advantage.
Download it here from Xbox Store.