Microsoft has released an update to GroupMe in the Windows Store for all users. The new update bumps the app up to version 184.108.40.206 and makes it easier on the CPU and RAM of PCs, improving performance.
There are also a few general UX updates, with the app now featuring an option to silence notifications by choosing “silence” as a notification sound, and improved reliability of animated gifs.
Check the full changelog out below:
- You can now permanently turn off notifications for the app
- Added “Silent” as a notification sound option
- Email addresses in chats are now clickable
- All system messages localized in your device language
- Improvements to reliability and performance of GIF animation
- Reduced CPU and memory usage, especially when app is not active
You can pick the app up from the store link below: