We recently reported that the Groove Music app in Windows 10 is getting a refreshed look for those on the Windows Insider program’s Fast Ring. The refreshed look brings blur (aka Project NEON) to Groove Music, as well as some other new features. The update was recently released to Insiders in the Release Preview ring, but it’s now coming to all users running the Windows 10 Creators Update.
The update adds a subtle blur to the sidebar of the app, which is possibly part of Microsoft’s Project NEON plans. The update also brings some other major features such as Music Video (which is actually debuted on the Xbox One first), and more:
- Now Playing: Improved user interface on PCs and Mobile devices
- When you are playing a song that doesn’t have any background image, the album art is shown instead and there’s a blur effect to make it look nice
- Music videos: Watch music videos for songs that have them.
- More like this: Instantly add 10 more things to any playlist.
- Follow playlists: Hear the latest tracks as they’re added to featured playlists.
If you are a Windows 10 user running the Creators Update, you can get the latest update for Groove Music from the link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfj3pt]