Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- Google plans to offer a free trial of Bard Advanced for a limited time, allowing users to test the premium features before committing.
- While the impact of Bard Advanced and its implications for Google’s AI strategy remains to be seen.
Google announced plans to introduce Bard Advanced, a paid tier for its AI language model Bard. It was revealed on Twitter by a user.
As reported, Bard Advanced will offer additional features and capabilities compared to the currently available free version, potentially including:
- Increased access to information: Bard Advanced may tap into broader data sources, providing users with more comprehensive and nuanced responses.
- Improved response quality: Enhanced algorithms could yield outputs that are more polished, accurate, and tailored to specific needs.
- Priority processing: Bard Advanced users may experience faster response times and prioritized queue positions.
The free version of Bard is expected to remain available. However, details about potential feature limitations or restrictions have not been disclosed. Google plans to offer a free trial of Bard Advanced for a limited time, allowing users to test the premium features before committing.
Pricing and launch date for Bard Advanced remain unconfirmed. This move marks a new direction for Google, venturing into paid offerings for its AI technology.
The introduction of Bard Advanced raises questions about the future of the free version and potential user reactions to the tiered system. It also adds another layer to the growing competition in the AI language model space, where rivals like OpenAI’s GPT-3 and Microsoft’s LaMDA are also vying for market share.
While the impact of Bard Advanced and its implications for Google’s AI strategy remains to be seen, its development represents a notable step in the evolution of AI communication tools. Users and industry experts alike will be watching closely to see how this paid tier shapes the landscape of AI accessibility and interaction.