- Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will have 5.7-inch and 6.3-inch OLED displays. The Pixel 4 will have Full HD+ resolution while the Pixel 4 XL will have Quad HD+ resolution display.
- Both Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will sport 90 Hz displays. Google will call it a ‘Smooth Display’.
- Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will have dual camera setup which includes 12MP primary lens and 16MP telephoto lens with phase-detect auto-focus.
- Pixel 4 will come with a 2,800 mAh battery while the Pixel 4 XL will come with a 3,700 mAh battery.
- Both the devices will be powered by Snapdragon 855 processor and 6GB of RAM. Consumers can choose between 64/128GB storage variants.
- Stereo speakers will be available in both the models.
Google is expected to officially launch these devices in October later this year.