Google’s Home has racked up some Duolingo points this week as the firm has now enabled Spanish support for users. The firm has added a new option which lets users now engage with the Home, Home Mini and Home Max in Spanish, with commands including:
- Ask about your day with “Ok Google, ¿cómo será mi día?” and get a full rundown of what’s on your schedule for the day.
- Get to know more about the World Cup by asking “Ok Google, ¿cuándo juega México?” or cheer for your team with “Ok Google, dame un cántico de fútbol”.
- Listen to your top songs just by saying “Ok Google, reproducir mi lista de reproducción para hacer ejercicio” and start enjoying the hits.
- Turn down the temperature with your voice by asking “Ok Google, sube la temperatura del termostato” so you and your family stay comfortable without leaving the couch.
- Celebrate your birthday asking “Ok Google, cantamé Las Mañanitas”
Google has now made the Home and Jome Mini available in Mexico and Spain as well, expanding its sales footprint internationally.
You can learn more about the update from Google’s blog post here.