In the age of electronic documents we still often have to pretend files are still paper and have to append a signature to prove that we agree with the contents.
That is never an easy process, but just for today you can get an app that will let you do just that on your windows phone, and for free.
ScanWritr is the App of The Day on myAppFree. It lets you scan documents, annotate, add signature, fax, convert PDF, write on image, save docs to cloud, print and more.
ScanWritr is an essential document scanner and all-in-one mobile paperless office, perfect for business, educational and home use. It turns your windows device with a camera into a handy scanner, suitable for scanning various documents like contracts, articles, business cards, notes, receipts, warranty papers etc. Image capture is done with the help of Real-Time Edge Detection (auto crop).
The scanner app also excels in import options. It imports variety of document formats, such as odt, ods, odp, csv, svg, hwp and many others. Both scanned and imported documents can be visually enhanced using different filters offered by ScanWritr. Edit scans and imports as an image, add signature, annotation, use eraser or pen and fill out the blanks using writing tool. Convert the scanned document to PDF or JPG, save it to your phone’s gallery, send it via e-mail, fax, Facebook, Twitter or other social media.
You can also print it (with the help of Cloud Print) or save it to Google Drive, One Drive, Drop Box, Box or your other preferred cloud storage service.
ScanWritr’s feature list includes:
- Camera-based Document Scanner (scan documents with your phone)
- Real-Time Edge Detection (Auto Crop)
- Image Enhancement
- Document Import (MS Office, Open Office, Libre Office, Hancom/Hangul etc.)
- Adding Text to Pictures & Form Filling (Writing Tool)
- Signing (signature tool)
- Text Annotation (Marker Tool)
- Fax (outbound, requires the purchase of fax tokens)
- Print (via Google Cloud Print)
- Cloud Sharing (via DropBox, Google Drive, One Drive, Box etc. – a working cloud client with support for JPEG/PDF required)
- PDF Converter (convertst documents to PDF, converts pdf to JPG)
- Social Media Connectivity (share via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
See screen shots of the app below:
Grab it for free from the Windows Store here.