Gameloft has pushed out a new update for their Siegefall game for Windows Phone.
Siegefall update 6 brings an agile new Hero and fearless Spirits to fight alongside you in your battles throughout the Divided Lands. It also includes new Card Fusion and Rune System improvements for a better game experience.
See the changelog below:
- A TIGER TO LEAD YOUR ARMY!
- Geru Ashenfang is a mobile melee fighter that can dash through targets to either build up damage or cross the map faster.
- EVOKE THE NEW SPIRITS
- Luxeros, a protective Unicorn, is the first Light-elemental Spirit and can provide the Hero with a shield when the pair destroys a tower.
- You don’t want to cross Fenris! This blood wolf is the first Dark-elemental Spirit and attacks more viciously as the battle drags on.
- Vanguard REVAMP! Dominate the battlefield with upgradable Heroes, Troops, Cards, and more!
- CARD Fusion: Fuse multiple copies of cards to create a more powerful “”Enhanced Card.””
- New resource: Fusion Elixir! The perfect material for fusing cards.
- We’ve re-invented the RUNES! They’re now more smoothly integrated with the new VIP system.
- 2 NEW Guild Raids and even more Raid levels!
- Trial of Heroes! Bi-weekly events targeted to specific Heroes. Unlock them all and go to battle to win amazing resources!
The free game can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.