Gameloft’s Clash Royale clone Blitz Brigade was teased by the company last month, coming to iOS, Android and also the Windows Store.
The game combines elements of tower defence, multi-player online arena and more. Players have to deploy unit after unit in a fast-paced tactical game that lets you build an 8-man squad of doom from a pool of dozens of heroes, vehicles and power-ups, with infinite combinations and strategies available.
- Fight in skirmishes with rivals from all around the world.
- Unlock, upgrade, and deploy dozens of units and power-ups in all-out war.
- Join a Faction and build a strong community of allies.
- Receive gifts and donations from Faction buddies and help them advance up the ladder.
- Collect and use iconic characters from the world of Blitz Brigade. Contains in-app purchases. A network connection is required to play the game.
See Gameloft’s video describing the game below:
The game is not yet generally available, but is available in the magical Philippines market, and can therefore be downloaded from there if you change the region of your PC by:
- Navigating to Settings> Date / Time and Language> Country
- Choose Philippines
- Download the game from the link below and change your location back to your home country.
The game can be found in the Windows Store here, and read more at Gameloft’s Rival Tactics site here.