Fujitsu has announced the new SYLISTIC Q335 8-inch Windows Tablet focused on the enterprise. It is powered by Intel Atom CPU and comes with accessories like the Folio Cover or TPU Case for enhanced device protection and productivity to go even farther. There is also optional conversion cables to serve enterprise-ready functionalities.
- 8” WXGA (1280 x 800) LCD display with capacitive touch panel and pen
- Quad-core Atom™ performance (Intel® Atom™ Z3735F processor, 2M Cache, up to 1.83 GHz)
- Windows 8.1 with Bing (32-bit) includes One-Year Free Subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal or Windows 8.1 Pro (32-bit)
- 64 GB eMMC Flash Storage with 2 GB DDR3L-RS onboard memory
- 802.11 BGN WLAN with Bluetooth® v4
- 1.26 MP Front Camera, 5 MP Back Camera
- Embedded TPM
- Ports: microHDMI, microUSB, microSD
- 2-cell, 20 Wh battery
- USB AC Adapter Cable, 2-pin, US, 10W/5V
- 1 year International Limited Warranty
- Battery Life: up to 9.5 hours*
It will be available in mid-January.