Former First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama will be speaking at the upcoming Microsoft Envision conference. Last year, Microsoft announced Microsoft Envision, a brand new event for business leaders replacing Microsoft Convergence. Along with Michelle, Beth Comstock, Vice Chair, GE will also be speaking at the event.
Microsoft Envision is targeted for CxOs and their senior department and functional leaders. Microsoft Envision is tailored to leaders in operations, finance, sales, marketing and IT. High-level executives, analysts and other experts are among the featured speakers. The following executives will be speaking at this event,
- Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer, Microsoft
- Brad Smith, President and Chief Legal Officer, Microsoft
- Amy Hood, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Microsoft
- Harry Shum, Executive Vice President, Artificial Intelligence and Research Group, Microsoft
- Chris Capossela, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Microsoft
- Judson Althoff, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Commercial Business, Microsoft
- Kathleen Hogan, Executive Vice President, Chief People Officer, Microsoft
- Laura Olin, Founder, author, and digital strategist
- Sir Ken Robinson, Acclaimed Expert on Creativity and Innovation Author, Finding your Element, The Element, Out of Our Minds
Register for this event here.