Fitbit’s Windows 10 app just picked up another update, taking it to version 2.5.418.
The update brings an improved Dashboard (above) with more of your stats front and center. The app is also faster and brings much-needed syncing improvements.
See the full changelog below:
- New visuals for all tiles.
- Substantially improved performance (faster loading and window resizing performance).
- New Device tile.
- Accessible from the command bar.
- New sync progress bar.
- Fixed certain syncing issues affecting some users.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Find the update in the Windows Store below.