Fitbit has been providing pretty good support for Windows of late, and have just posted another update for their Windows Phone and Windows 10 app.
The latest new features build on the social features of the exercise and activity tracking app, making it easier to connect with friends, and also to boast about a great work-out, by letting you to overlay stats on an image of your choice and post these to social networks..
The changelog includes:
- Exercise Sharing
- Capture epic moments and inspire friends with Exercise Photo Sharing
- Take a photo or choose one from your library and share it with your favorite social network
- Each photo is overlaid with your stats from that workout
- Scale and crop your photo to make it look just right
- Friend Finder
- Find friends more easily with the updated friend finder tab view
- Activity Graph Updates
- See your goal line on the activity graphs
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a variety of issues reported in the previous version.
The updated app can be found in the Windows Store here.