EA’s ‘FIFA 17’ has just received a new update aptly titled Update 4, which brings about a number of different FUT changes, changes to Team Management, Squad Building Challenges, improvements, and more.
The update has just come to both the Xbox One and PS4, as it hit PC last week.
Here’s the list of changes:
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Addressed the following in Career Mode:
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low-pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
You can find the title here in the Xbox Store, where you can try it out for free.