Alaska Airlines has launched its official app for Windows Phone today, available now in the Windows Phone Store. As the leading West Coast airline, and Seattle’s largest carrier, Alaska Airlines consumers can now manage existing reservations, book a new trip, check in, access boarding passes, view Mileage Plan balance and track flights, right from the convenience of their Windows Phone device. Also, an update is coming later this month that will bring Live Tile functionality, offering users easy access to essential day-of travel information like flight status and gate information. Also, users will also be able to pin a boarding pass directly to their Start screen and receive toast notifications.
Features of this travel app:
– Book a flight and select your seat
– Change your seat prior to departure
– Check in as early as 24 hours before your flight
– Pull up a mobile boarding pass – no more paper
– See your flight schedule and boarding time
– Share your travel itinerary by email with friends and family
– Track your Mileage Plan (TM) balance
– Keep an eye on First Class and Standby wait lists
– Add flight details to your smartphone’s calendar
– Shop one-way, round trip, and multi-leg travel
– Find your Alaska Airlines reservations
– Track flights taken by friends and family
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.