Last month Microsoft released firmware for the Lumia 950 and 950 XL which enabled the long-awaited double tap to wake feature on them. A week ago we posted that the firmware was now available via WDRT, and today we are happy to report that it can also be downloaded over the air by checking for updates on your device.
Including Double Tap to Wake this update brings:
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements, including fixes for Wi-Fi connection dropping randomly and Wi-Fi scan occasionally not returning any results.
- Support for double tap to wake enabled.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements.
- Stability and reliability improvements.
- Camera improvements, including improved image and video quality, improved Auto-focus and fix for a problem that was causing slow motion capture to skip frames for some users.
- Cellular connectivity improvements, including fix for a problem that caused occasional network loss for some users.
- Audio quality improvements, including fix for a problem that caused voice call audio to get scrambled for some users
To get the update check for a new update under Settings.