Windows 10 comes with a lot of new features and improvements. One of the most controversial new change is the title bars – Microsoft has made the title bars white which a lot of users like while some don’t. If you’re not a big fan of the title bar and want to get colored title bars, there’s a pretty easy trick to change it. Here’s how to do it:
- Download this folder from this link and extract it
- Copy the folder “colored” and the file “colored.theme”
- Paste it in C:WindowsResourcesThemes
- Double-click on “colored.theme”
- …and you should now have the colored title bars!
It is worth noting that the color of the title bars will change based on the selected Windows accent color. The colored title bars doesn’t look perfect – however, personally, I think they look much better than the white title bars.
What do you think of this trick? Discuss in the comment section below!