The start of this new month in an opportunity for FeedLab (the new Feedly client for Windows Phone) to deliver a update with several awaited features, and also a new logo.
Here’s the full change log for this update:
- Creation of a new FeedLab logo
- Possibility to view all unread articles directly on the homepage (available option on the settings)
- Possibility to mark as read all displayed articles on the homepage
- Adding of support for articles written in Arabic and Hebrew
- Adding of landscape mode on the articles page
- Improvements on the live tile
- Bug fixes and others improvements
This new logo is due to a request of Feedly, in order that FeedLab has an identity more differentiated than their own logo. The new logo is a combination between the traditional RSS symbol and Cortana.
See screen shots of the app below:
This update is now available worldwide on the Windows Phone Store.