Dell today unveiled the newest member of its Ultrathin family, the Dell 27 USB-C Ultrathin (S2719DC). This is the world’s brightest 27-inch USB-C monitor offering up to 600 nits peak brightness and Quad HD resolution (2560×1440). It is VESA-certified DisplayHDR 600 and integrated with Corning Iris Glass light-guide plate (LGP) technology for a crisp, brilliant image. Another main highlight of this monitor is its cutting edge InfinityEdge design. It is thin from every angle with its thinnest profile at just 5.5mm.
- Connect your laptop to the monitor and charge up to 45W from a single source.
- Quickly power up your devices with one of the USB downstream ports. And plug in to all your accessories on the other.
- This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that filters out harmful blue light emissions.
Dell today also announced a new line of entry-level SE Monitors. The new FHD monitors (SE2219H, SE2419H and SE2719H) come with thin bezels and are available in 21.5-inch, 23.8-inch and 27-inch screen sizes. Each of the SE monitor comes with a IPS display, a flicker-free, low-haze screen atop a compact, space-saving base.
Pricing and Availability:
- Dell 27 USB-C Ultrathin Monitor will be available Sept. 20 starting at $549.99.
- Dell 22/24/27 SE Monitors will be available Sept. 25 starting at $169.99 (22-inch), $199.99 (24-inch) and $249.99 (27-inch).