Dell is celebrating the 25 years of OptiPlex PCs with an all-new portfolio. Dell is today announcing a new family of OptiPlex All-in-Ones (AIO) that feature an elegant design. They are powered by up to 8th Gen Intel Core vPro processors, up to 32GB of DDR4 memory and optional Intel Optane memory. There’s also a pop-up webcam with full HD or infrared camera to enable Windows Hello sign-on support.
The OptiPlex 7760 AIO is the flagship device of this new family and it comes with a 27-inch InfinityEdge with optional glare-free 4K Ultra HD with HDR and High-Gamut sRGB or Full HD IPS touch display, next-generation discrete graphics and quad mic array with Waves Maxx technology for crystal clear sound at distances up to 12 feet. The OptiPlex 7460 AIO features a 23.8-inch InfinityEdge display and numerous port options. The OptiPlex 5260 AIO is the smallest of this family and it comes with a 21.5-inch display with an optional 10-point multi-touch display.
Dell today also announced new OptiPlex Tower, Small Form Factor and Micro desktops powered by up to 8th Gen Intel Core processors and up to 64GB of DDR4 memory.
- The OptiPlex XE3, available in Tower and Small Form Factor. The XE3 is resistant to shock and vibration and can operate in temperatures of 0C – 45c° (113F°), and for ultra-tough environments, optional dust filters are also available.
- The OptiPlex 7060 and 5060 Tower, Small Form Factor and Micro desktops offer rich SSD and hard drive options, next-generation AMD or NVIDIA graphics, and can power up to three monitors simultaneously.
- The OptiPlex 3060, available in Tower, Small Form Factor and Micro, is a compact system with up to 32GB DDR4 memory and versatile mounting options.
Pricing and Availability:
- OptiPlex 7460, 7760 and 5260 All-In-Ones will be available globally on dell.com on May 22 starting at $1,069 (7460 AIO), $1,229 (7760 AIO) and $869 (5260 AIO).
- OptiPlex 3060, 5060 and 7060 Towers, Small Form Factors and Micros will be available globally on dell.com on May 22 starting at $499 (3060 SFF), $579 (5060 MFF), $639 (7060 MFF).
- OptiPlex XE3 Towers and Small Form Factors will be available globally on dell.com on May 22 starting at $649.