At Adobe MAX, Dell today announced the UltraSharp 27 4K PremierColor Monitor (UP2720Q). Dell claims that this is the world’s first 27-inch 4K monitor with built-in colorimeter and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity. This new monitor supports wide color range with support for 100% Adobe RGB, 98% DCI-P3 and 80% BT.2020. The main highlight of this monitor is the built-in colorimeter that will help users in easy calibration process.
Other highlights of this monitor:
- The UltraSharp 27 4K PremierColor is a CalMAN Ready monitor and works seamlessly with CalMAN color calibration software.
- The high contrast ratio and low dark luminance offer impressive contrasts and deep blacks.
- Any unwanted glare and reflection on the monitor from sunlight or overhead light scan be reduced using the easy-to-attach shading hood.
- This performance-packed monitor offers Thunderbolt 3 with speed up to 40Gbps and can charge up to 90W to a connected notebook.
- You can daisy chain up to two 4K monitors with Thunderbolt for multitasking efficiency and increase your productivity.
- Finally, the Picture-By-Picture (PBP) feature is ideal, you can view and compare the same image in different color spaces, or compare images from two different sources.
The Dell UltraSharp 27 4K PremierColor Monitor will be available on Jan.15, 2020 for $1,999.99 USD.