Dell today announced the new Dell Latitude 13 3000 Series Convertible targeting SMBs. This device comes with a 13.3-inch FHD display with a 360 degree hinge and a brushed aluminum body. Surprisingly, Dell has decided to ship this device with Intel 6th Gen Core processor instead of the recently released 7th Gen. It also comes with Windows Hello compatible IR camera for secure authentications.
- Design: The laptop works in four distinct modes using the versatile 360-degree hinge —laptop, tent, stand and tablet— to use for editing spreadsheets to developing presentations. It automatically switches between tablet and desktop modes, helping workers change seamlessly amongst tasks without getting distracted. On top of flexibility, the aluminum exterior provides a sleek and pleasing look.
- Performance: The 6th Gen Intel® Skylake-U (Pentium, i3, i5) processors and available graphics ensure small businesses aren’t slowed down by performance issues, whether they’re surfing the web, preparing a PowerPoint or editing videos.
- More functionality: The laptop comes with a USB Type C port so power, data and audio are all integrated without add-ons or compromises. For small business employees, this means fewer cables to contend with and more desk space for project work.
- Windows Hello capable infrared camera: Built with a standard IR camera, the convertible fully supports Windows Hello out of the box and logs users in with a look. This offers important security benefits for small business employees, especially those working from coffee shops and other remote or public locations.
- Affordability: Cost remains top of mind for any small business owner – therefore, Dell has delivered a laptop that packs 256 GB of storage space, up to 16GB of memory and up to eight hours of battery life, all at a reasonable price.