You can now get up to $1000 off Samsung Galaxy Note20 smartphone when you add a new line or upgrade an existing line on AT&T. Here’s how the deal works:
You’ll need to:
- Purchase eligible device on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee (waived for online orders).
- Activate a new line or upgrade an existing line of service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts for new customers).
- Trade-in an eligible Smartphone in good working condition with a minimum trade-in value of $60 within 30 days of activation.
Then you’ll get:
- The Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G for free after up to $1000 in bill credits
- Up to $1000 in bill credits on the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G.
- $1000 credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied over 30 months
Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
- Apple: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- Samsung: Galaxy A50, A8+, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
- Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
- LG: G8 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
- Motorola: Z4
- Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
You can take advantage of these deals using the below link:
If you prefer an unlocked device, you can buy it using the below links: