HP is running a promotion where the Spectre x2, HP’s thinnest detachable is 15% off its usual $949.99 price, saving more than $140.
The HP Spectre x2 is sculpted from a single piece of aluminum and a stainless steel kickstand for a solid, seamless finish. It offers up to 10 hours of battery life and Verizon LTE capability. It comes with USB Type-C port and HP USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter included so you can connect to your standard USB accessories. It also supports Active Pen, you can buy one for $59 from HP here.
– Operating system: Windows 10 Home.
– Memory: 8 GB LPDDR3 SDRAM (onboard).
– Storage: 128 GB M.2 solid-state drive.
– Processor: Intel® Core™ m5 6Y54 Processor Dual-Core
– Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 515 (with 8G memory)
– Display: 12.0 inch diagonal WUXGA+ IPS WLED-backlit Display (1920 x 1280) Touchscreen.
– Battery life: Up to 10 hours.
– Weight: 1.84 pounds (tablet); 2.68 pounds (tablet and base).
– Dimensions: 11.81 inches w x 8.23 inches d x 0.31 inches h (tablet); 11.81 inches w x 8.23 inches d x 0.52 inches h (tablet and base).
– Wireless: 2×2 802.11ac WLAN and Bluetooth with WWAN.
– Product color: HP finish in natural silver.
HP is offering 15% off with the coupon code X212T15 with free shipping included.
Find the deal at HP’s online store here.