After much delay investment bank Danske Bank has released a Windows Phone app in UK.
The app is useful both for customers of the bank and non-customers.
Even if you are not a customer you can access:
- Investment functionality.
- Monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities.
- Track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares.
- Currency converter is provided for indicative information purposes only.
- See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies. This tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
- Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland.
- Contact Danske Bank.
However if you have eBanking and have your eBanking User ID and Pass code you can log-on and use many of the features of the Mobile Bank UK App.
- Manage your accounts and check balances.
- Search and filter transactions as well as get a statement of your future dated transactions.
- Transfer money or make payments – pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling.
- Reconcile transactions.
- Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders).
- Send secure mails to us and receive secure mails from us and attach a document or picture to the message
- Get a spending overview.
- Investment Functionality.
- View your custody account contents.
- Buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Sharedeal (indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes). To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch and be aged 18 or over.
The app is a free download and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks Raymond for the tip.