Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
We reported earlier that Google was working on bringing support for OneDrive and other third-party Android cloud storage apps to Chromebooks, and now the update is here with Chrome OS 75.
That’s not all that’s new, Google has also improved support for Linux apps so they can access Android device when connected over USB. Finally, the firm has built-in support for kid-friendly Google Assistant. This means that Chrome OS users on child accounts will be able to use the Google Assistant feature.
- Feature to let parents grant more time to their kids on Chrome OS devices
- Enabling kid friendly Assistant for child accounts
- Linux (Beta) can now access Android devices over USB
- Files app support for 3rd party file provider apps implementing Android DocumentsProvider APIs
- Add support for PIN code with native printers for managed devices
Google is rolling out Chrome OS 75 to supported Chromebooks over the next week, so you should see it soon if you haven’t already.