Finally, as the year comes to the end, Microsoft shared the top 10 Bing Homepage images from 2014 that users liked most.
Each day, a new Bing Homepage image transports you to a different corner of the globe or introduces you to some of the world’s most amazing creatures. As 2014 comes to a close, the Bing team wanted to look back at your favorite homepages of the year.
Bing got into the holiday spirit again this month. Just in case you missed it, and need a little cozy holiday comfort, the Bing Yule Log will keep crackling until January 5, 2015. (To strike up the fire, click on the flame button at the bottom-right corner of the Homepage on your laptop or PC.)
Click the links below to see the top images:
- Kastellorizo Island, Greece (© Hercules Milas/Alamy)
- Le Morne Brabant mountain and islet, Mauritius (© Ocean/Corbis)
- Spillway, Monte da Rocha Dam, near Ourique, Portugal (© André Gonçalves/SuperStock)
- Microphotograph of giant salvinia, a water fern (© Martin Oeggerli/Visuals Unlimited, Inc.)
- Housing development, West Palm Beach, Florida (© Paul Nicklen/Corbis)
- The Murinsel in Graz, Austria (© REX/WestEnd61)
- Aizhai Bridge, Hunan Province, China (© Imaginechina/Corbis)
- Pennan, Aberdeenshire, Scotland (© Eichhorst/neuebildanstalt/plainpicture)
- World War II monument, Sutjeska National Park, Bosnia and Herzegovina (© Brendan van Son/Tandem Stills & Motion)
- Train from Potrerillos mine to Diego de Almagro, Chile (© Jean-Marc Frybourg/Rex Features)
via: Bing Blogs